Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Introduction

The last dregs of winter are melting away and we find ourselves looking for excuses to replace "It's too cold outside." Welcome New Readers, let me introduce myself. My name is Daniel. I recently turned 19, live near Terre Haute Indiana, and I am pursuing an Associate's Degree in Architecture Ivy Tech Community College. 
Now the name of this blog is slightly misleading, it implies that I intend to talk about zombies, however this is not the goal of this blog. I've started this blog as a creative outlet for talking about writing, especially plots and character development; survival, including real and unlikely situations (thus the name); and other things that I feel like sharing with the world. The lack of zombies may disappoint some and calm others. I will run the hundred and one ways to kill a zombie, one and the end of each post. Some of these will be comical, some will be serious and others just random.
I want my readers to be involved in what I do so I will look at and ask for comments on what I should do next. I will also make use of the polls that Bogger so nicely provides. This was a short post and I hope to do another one soon, most likely about everyone’s new favorite weather: Ice Storms!

Zombie killing technique #101: Bore the zombie to death with an introductory post.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You've posted the blog! The background is nice.

    ReplyDelete